Your Customers Have Spoken
Their once-a-month relationship with you isn’t working. It’s not that they don’t appreciate you. They just want you to get with the times. They want the same web-based account management they’ve been getting from their banks, phone providers, and credit card companies for years. Fast, easily accessible, and uncomplicated. Real-time. Self-service.
Avertra® can help you achieve this win-win relationship with everything you need to meet your customers expectations online while reducing your operating costs in the process. And we’ve taken it a step further. We made it mobile.
Introducing MiUtility®: Avertra’s Web Portal and Mobile App
Avertra® introduces easy-to-use and highly effective solutions that satisfy consumers’ expectations while dramatically improving the efficiency of gas, water, and electric utilities operations. MiUtility’s web portal and mobile app provides a one-stop platform for every stage of the customer life cycle—from applying for service to managing account information, monitoring usage, and paying bills.
- Sends notifications of disruption in service or changes to account
- Allows customer to submit and track service cases through the portal
- Alerts customer when bill is due or payment is late
- Notifies customer when automatic payments are made
- Provides electronic delivery of green marketing material
MORE CUSTOMER CONTROL
- Reduces call center call volume and workload
- Provides real-time views of usage
- Allows customer to monitor performance and adapt smart, socially responsible habits
Request a Demo
- Saves on paper and postage costs
- Eliminates delays due to undeliverable mail
- Enables customer to change or update his account profile
- Allows 24/7 access to billing history and information—anytime, anywhere
- Provides real-time, secure PCI compliant payment processing
Current Utility Models Waste ..TIME & MONEY
- on physical meter reads and verifications
- outdated customer information
- manual data entry
- excessive call loads in service centers
- on e-mails to customers
- on paper statements
- on marketing mailers
- increased call center and field operations
The old way doesn’t provide consumers with a meaningful presentation of their utility usage, nor does it offer them the self-service management they expect. This antiquated model is bad for the environment, bad for your customers, and bad for your bottom line.
Water and energy companies will quickly realize a return on investment. No more unnecessary paperwork and operational costs—both inside call centers and out on the field—cutting into your profits.
Your customers will save, too. Real-time analysis of utility usage encourages consumers to take intelligent steps towards reducing their resource consumption and lowering their monthly bills.
- 100% network uptime
- Highest level of security
- 24/7 support team dedicated to your account
- Immediate response to emergency support tickets
- Tier 2 and tier 3 support for efficient, expert level troubleshooting
- The best user experience across multiple devices
- Rapidly deployable solutions
- Seamless integration with any CIS backends
- Improved scalability, performance, flexibility and maintenance with multi-tier architecture