Our SAP analytics practice is focused on addressing the demands of today’s fast-paced business environment and regulatory compliance. We leverage our rich diverse understanding and experience to deliver solutions that help our clients move from reactive to proactive process execution.
Our Course SAP Team is focused on SAP IS-U/CCS cross all modules including EHP4 and EHP5 (AMI). We also offer low cost remote support for ERP implementations, Business Objects upgrade and remote training cross modules cross industries.
Our SAP for utilities team is focused around:
- Device Management
- Work Order Management
- Integration with thirst party systems via PI (XI)
- From office Process
- Web-IC- (CRM/Customer portals)
- Customer Service
- Plant maintenance integration points
- Materials Management Integration points
- Quality Assurance
- Fleet and resource Management
- QA test
- over all business transformation
- Electirc/Water/Gas and solidwaste implementation.